On this page, you can see basic questions with a sample answer which are useful to talk about family.
Q: What is your name? How old are you?
A: My name is Takuma. I am 16 years old.
- How many people are in your family? Who are they?
- There are five people in my family. They are father, mother, older brother, older sister and I.
- Q: What is your father’s job? How old is he?
- A : He is 56 years old and a police officer.
- Q: What is your mother’s job? How old is she?
- A: She is 48 years old and a nurse.
- Q: What kind of person is your mother?
- A: My mother is kind and funny.
- Q: What do you often do with your family?
- A: I often watch TV with my family.
- Q: What house do you live in?
- A: I live in a big and comfortable house.
- What pets do you have?
- I have dogs.
- Why don’t you have pets?
- I am allergic to animals.
- Q: What chores do you have to do at home?
- A: I have to wash dishes at home.
- Q: Please talk about your family.
- A: I have six people in my family; father, mother, older brother, older sister and I.
- Q: What room is your room?
- A: My room is a large and blue room.
- Q: What do you have in your room? Please talk about a few in detail.
- A: There is a desk in my room. There is a bookshelf next to a desk. There are various books in the bookshelf.