On this page, you can learn how to talk about what people in your family do (occupation) in Japanese.
|English||My father is a doctor.|
|Romaji||chi chi wa i sha de su|
This sentence pattern is used when you know the name of the occupation.
Visit the page below if you don’t know the name of the occupation, but know where the workplace is.
One by one
Task 1: Change into Japanese.
- My older brother is an accountant.
- My younger sister is a singer.
Task 2: Change into English.
Task 3: Listen to answer what you hear in English.
- My father is a carpenter.
- My older sister is a nurse.
- My younger brother is a fire fighter.
- My uncle is a pilot.