On this page, you can learn how to express what you have to do in Japanese.
must (or have to) + verb
verb なform + ければなりません
I must finish homework by tomorrow.
You don’t have to translate ‘you’ if ‘you’ is the subject of a sentence.
You must wash dishes.
Task: Change into Japanese.
- My uncle must read magazines till 4 o’clock.
- My younger sister has to come to school tomorrow.
- My older brother has to study psychology this year.
- You must buy milk for me.
- I have to go to London by taxi tomorrow.