On this page, you can learn Japanese grammar to talk about a reason only.
It is because + sentnence
sentence + からです
It is because I ate sushi a lot.
It is because my father is strict.
The sentence in front of からです must finish with Plain Form.
You can just talk about a reason (or cause) with this sentence pattern. It is often used in a conversation.
If you want to add a consequence (or result) as well, use the other ‘because’.
Task: Change into Japanese.
- It is because chocolates are yummy.
- It is because my mother is kind.
- It is because Japan is beautiful.
- It is because I washed dishes.
- It is because my younger sister didn’t finish homework.